Friday, May 11, 2007

condition

Taiwanese president Chen Shui Bian said he welcomes President Hu to visit Taiwan without attaching any conditions.

This is a typical technique used by Chen. He knows damn well that Hu will not come, unless Taiwan recognizes the one-china policy. His invitation is just to show that China is unfriendly, unworthy of a friendship. He, on the other hand, is the Mr.Nice Guy that extends his friendship.

I would love to cross-examine Chen to expose his gimmick. Imaginary dialogue:

Hu says, “Ok, I will come, as long as you recognize that there is only one China in the world.”.

Chen says “No, this can be discussed further, when we meet”.

Hu says “Are you saying your condition for me to visit Taiwan is that I must not impose the condition of one-china policy?”

Chen said “Yes”

Hu said “But you just said you have no condition for me to go over. You are so full of shit”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home