Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Manifesto

I'm going to print out the following words and hand it out to people who wish to "share some good news" with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm basically a guy with little income and I don't have much passion for anything, at all. However, if you still want to engage me in one of the following activities, please comply with the following conditions.

If you are trying to sell me products of direct sales or try to recruit me as a member, please give me a written reply to refute this article penned by Dr.Law.

If you are trying to sell me Insurance or Unit Trust, please make sure you are at least CFP or holding an MBA. Be prepared that when you talk to me, I will ask you questions like who is the current Finance Minister, or governer of Bank Negara. I just want to make sure you do read newspaper. A lot of insurance agents are ignorant dumbfucks who pay no attention to current monetary policy.

If you are trying to sell me health-care products, please make sure you are least a doctor, or, at least a pharmacist.

If you are trying to preach Christianity/Catholicism, please give me a written reply to refute "Why I am not a christian" by Bertrand Russell. If you do get a chance to talk to me, I will ask you questions like "How come God does not respond to Mother Theresa, but to you?"

My time is precious, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your time is precious, you wouldn't be wasting it by writing nonsense on this blog.

9/26/2007 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find something positive to write about, Steve.

9/26/2007 2:28 PM  
Blogger 舞者 said...

Steve would really be wasting his time if he responds to braindead comments like yours.

9/27/2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Leon Lu said...

Anony,
time u enjoy wasting is not wasted time. I bet u dun read B.Russell.

9/28/2007 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home