Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No Country for Old Men

When I have rewatched Fargo a few months back, I wished so much to see another movie of such genre, produced by the Coen Brothers.

Little did I know that dreams would come true so soon. Just this past weekend, I was kept shivering and gasping for air for a good two hours. No Country of Old Men, directed by Coen Brothers, has captivated my full attention. The raw violence, the unexpected twists, and the unspeakable sadness are combined together to become a well crafted movie.

I don't recall seeing any movie better than this for the past several years. No, not even Ang Lee can rival.

Coen Brothers rock!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. Fargo reminding me e slang of Minneapolis wic i found it very unique...i m definitely lookg 4ward to watch No contry for old men.. but u said violence so it wud b sensored then...

3/05/2008 9:57 PM  
Blogger steve tan said...

Yeah, Forgo has a very unique slang.

This one too. It has very thick Texas accent. Hard to understand without subtitles

3/06/2008 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home